Sunday, May 1, 2011

Understanding Opportunities

The main idea of writing this blog is to put down my experiences in photography and record rambling thoughts that come to my mind. When I said rambling thoughts, those are just my opinions and may not comply with you. I wonder sometimes, how complex each person's thought process and understanding is? It seems a little heavy for me too, but I don't know. I just put them on soft paper to reminisce in future and understand how mind works and how the thought process of a human being changes over time.
Coming to the topic "understanding opportunities", I don't know why it came to my mind, may be because of stuff happening in my life and I just like to put down my observation.
Getting opportunities is a good thing, even more important is to understand opportunities then only you would know how important it is to use it or lose it. People tend to ignore opportunities just based on the face value of it, without even putting any thought to it. I honestly hate it as you might be taking life changing decisions sometimes without even knowing your opportunities, to me it just seems gambling your life. Availing yourself a good opportunity is possible when you really understand it.

There is a saying by Maltbie Babcock on opportunity.

Opportunities do not come with their values stamped upon them.

So what I say is know or understand your opportunities. After all, what are you going to lose.

Bis Später!!!

No comments: